
My Dates! Danielle, Sarah and their Mama (Melissa, but I just call her Mom)
..idk..its a cowboy on a horse :)
Bull Riding
That's a little kid falling off his sheep and the clown coming to save him/her :)
REBA! :)I had so much fun! Thanks Danielle!!
p.s. I bought William a horse stuffed animal and he loves it!! he calls he "horsey horsey" but in his little way, I can't spell it or I would, but he says horsey between 2 and 5 times for it's name...it's so funny! I will get a pic of him with it! Right now he's sleeping with him .. aww!!
p.s. I bought William a horse stuffed animal and he loves it!! he calls he "horsey horsey" but in his little way, I can't spell it or I would, but he says horsey between 2 and 5 times for it's name...it's so funny! I will get a pic of him with it! Right now he's sleeping with him .. aww!!

1 comment:
how fun!!! i love the rodeos here, it's a tradition to go every year. i think it would be awesome to go to one in texas. or the NFR in las vegas. that would be the best.
reba never comes to our rodeos ... you're lucky!
Post a Comment