I've never done this before, but I love reading my cuz's blog I thought I would give it a whirl! :)
hmm...a little about me...I am a 24 yr old wife and mother. I have been married since 11-09-02, just celebrated 6 years! We have been together since I was a junior in HS. We have a BEAUTIFUL boy, William Thomas. He is the bestest boy! :) Oh hubby is Colt BTW haha. I am the oldest of 4...2 sis and 1 bro, love them to death! My bro lives in SA with my dad, Kasandra lives in WA with her fam ( hubby and 2 girls, Dannie-3 and Kasidy-1) and Jaime (j-me not the boys name HI-me haha) she is a sophomore in HS & on the dance team and choir.
I recently found out that I like to read...go figure! I love romance novels...not trashy ones, the love stories :) and Twilight...haven't read the last one yet though :(
I guess that is it for now...
Feel free to ask questions and leave comments! I love comments :)
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yay! i'm excited that you started a blog! not only do i get to stalk you on myspace and facebook, now i get to read all about it!
Just loved your blog! The best way to know how my little family is doing.
Love NINA
Kayla, found your blog...cuz Lauren also loves the Twilight series & has seen the movie twice...little R is now crawling and standing up, cruising around the edge of whatever she can hold on to...Jake was just in a Christmas parade with his Cub Scout posse...
Cheers, Uncle R
Post a Comment