He has had a fever since Saturday :( We are taking him in to the doc tomorrow, his appt is at 10:45. He seems to have a bad cold, but Cheryl (Colt's mom) said it may be an infection of some kind cause his fever comes right back after his Tylonol wears off. It's been pretty high...up to 102.7 Saturday and 102.9 after his nap today. So we will see tomorrow. I hate this...I hate to know that he's not feeling good :( Poor thing!
Love you baby!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OHHH!! i'm so sorry! i hope he feels better soon!
thanks! turns out he has a double ear infection and a cold virus. :( but we got medicine for him so hopefully he will be back to his happy little self soon! :)
Oh I'm so glad he's got some medicine now! I hope he gets results fast!
Post a Comment