Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Marble Falls....

We had so much fun this weekend in Marble Falls! We saw Colt's step-mom and his grandparents. Tina (Colt's step-mom) went with us to see the Christmas lights, that was fun! And we saw a lot of fancy cars...even a limo! William loved the limo :) Lulu and Big Don (Colt's grandparents) got William a CAT dump truck...at first William was scared of it, but he's warmed up to it...it makes noises so that took some getting use to! :) Tina got him clothes, that are super cute, and a little skateboard, which he LOVES! We got an Applebee's giftcard from Lulu and cash (among other things) from Tina and Dad. But it was most fun just hanging out at Tina's! We had some good food, which she let us bring home the left overs YUM! and watched a movie, Eagle Eye..loved it, and just played with William and Nemo (her dog). I can't wait until we all get to hang out again! Here are some pics! :)


This one of my fav pics from the lights!



Merry Texmas Yall!!

Our Family

My Stylin' little man!

And of course...Tina's awesome tree! :)


p.s. We missed you Dad! :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

william is one studly little guy! oh ... and i love the tree!

Unknown said...

Yes William is Handsome boy! Like his Dad and his beautiful MOM!

I have never seen better parents than Colt & Kayla. William is one lucky little boy. Because of Colt and Kayla's beautiful spirit, they have the best family support system any couple could have. All the Mom's and Dad's= a bunch of grandparents LOL & alot of Aunts, Uncles & cousins. They are much loved.

Stepmom Tina

mv_chick11 said...

aw that sounds like loads of fun!! I am glad that you had fun. William is so cute!! aw I love him to death.
Love your baby sister,
~Jaime~
oh btw I love Tina's Christmas tree! it's gorgeous!!!