I got a new phone today! I feel like I've had my [old] phone FOR-EVER! (say that like they do on Sandlot)
I got the Samsung Rant...in PURPLE!!!! :D It's so pretty!! I love it! I need to figure out how to post pics then I will post one :)
Other than that this weekend has been a good one. Yesterday we went to C-ville for Old Fashion Christmas, Jaime sang her solo there...she was the best, and not only cause she is my sis..she really was the best! Then we saw Santa [again will post a pic when I figure that out] William is scared to sit on Santa's lap but he will talk to him, walk up to him, take his candy...but NOT sit! But if I am there then he's ok :) So I got my pic with Santa too. haha
And now today we are just home..chillin'! :) OH I read a flyer that my complex is having a porch decorating contest and the winner gets free rent for jan!!! So...we are going to try it! Wish us luck!! :) [post a pic of that when it's done too!]
p.s. Michelle, how do I post pics?! :) hehe
OH and I am almost done with Breaking Dawn! :)
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
k ... posting pics..
hopefully i'll be able to explain it so that you can understand cause sometimes i'm directionally retarded.
there's a link when posting a post that looks like a little mountain. kind of .. i think. it's right next to the ABC link. {make sure you're on the "compose" tab and not "edit html" tab} and you can upload from there.
OR if you have a photobucket .. you can copy and paste the HTML right into your blogpost and it'll give you better pictures that way.
if you have questions, you can IM me on facebook about it :)
you're a loser! :)) just kidding. Go look at my videos at www.youtube.com/kasandrag02 (michelle too if she sees this!) oh put it in one of your blogs!
Post a Comment